YOUR ROLE AT WUNDERMART
In a nutshell we’re crazy about translating business goals and customer-centered data into usable design concepts and pixel perfect prototypes. Would you also like to become a UX / UI Designer at Wundermart? Read below if the job suits you.
Are you passionate about UX and other areas of design and innovation? We are looking for a UX/UI designer with the ability to simplify complex information into intuitive interfaces. As a UX/UI designer you will be able to design the overall functionality of our business intelligence suite. You will be in charge of growing our digital design system and keep alive the components library. From designing the new multi-select component to writing guidelines for a new feature coming on the next release. As well as be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups and prototypes. Using an agile design approach, you will define prototypes for early validation, and continue to define what phases can be built, what tests/metrics can be implemented until final production release.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A UX DESIGNER
- You will translate concepts into user flows, wireframes, mockups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences and facilitate the client’s product vision.
- Create and maintain the UI component library to be used among the applications.
- Produce high-quality solutions through flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards and site maps, related to core and new functions/features.
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Conduct user tests of developed applications to evaluate user experience (user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns).
- Research and showcase knowledge in the industry’s latest trends and technologies.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Proven 2+ years of experience as a UX /UI Designer, UI Designer, UX Designer or a similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
- Knowledge of Design tools (Figma preferred).
- Work experience with dashboards, preferably within an agile and corporate environment.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design.
- Strong design thinking skills.
- Good time-management skills.
- HBO working and thinking level.
- Basic understanding of HTML5 & CSS3.
- Experience with data-driven product development: A/B testing, hotmaps, analytics, etc.
- Experience with prototyping.
- Experience with Figma.
- Knowledge of Accessibility.
- Experience with developing and executing research with users of Clients / Customers (B2B2C).