Customer Support Specialist
YOUR ROLE AT WUNDERMART
Wundermart is looking for a Customer Support Specialist. Because of our rapid international growth, we are in need of a Support Hero who will be the support face of our company. You will be a primary point of contact for our customers and will work closely with our Store Teams and our internal Product Team. The ideal candidate is extremely customer-oriented, innovative and gains a great sense of achievement from solving problems and helping out customers. Since we are a tech company, it is certainly nice if you have an affinity with technology.
Our Customer Support team currently consists of three driven colleagues who will, during the first period, show you the ropes in our support environment (including Hubspot).
Every day, an average of 15 tickets are processed, which come in via email, forms or telephone.
WHAT YOU WILL DO AS A CUSTOMER SUPPORT SPECIALIST
- You will be responding to the incoming inquiries from our customers, as well as identifying and assessing customer needs to achieve high levels of customer satisfaction.
- You will be responsible for providing accurate, valid and complete information by using the right tools and methods. You will have to be able to handle customer complaints in a patient and empathic manner while offering appropriate solutions.
- You will keep records of customer interactions and follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies.
- Finally, you will be willing to take the extra mile to positively engage our customers.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE
- Has 1+ years of relevant experience in a customer-facing role.
- Can work in the weekend (eq. Friday to Tuesday).
- Has solid experience in handling large volumes of calls and messages from customers using a customer support ticketing system.
- Has a strong affinity with internet technologies and a solid understanding of enterprise resource planning technology.
- Has an innovative mind, has strong problem-solving skills and is able to adapt to new procedures while dealing with a lot of support requests and challenges.
- Loves to provide assistance and gains a sense of achievement when helping customers to solve a problem at hand.
- Has great communication skills and is fluent in Dutch and English - any additional European language is a plus.